The mission of TRL is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through the creation of new and novel biologics.
At TRL, we look for talented individuals who have a high level of commitment to science and who want to be part of an entrepreneurial environment. We seek people who are inspired by our mission and want to make a difference in people’s lives.
Because we know that employees are critical to our success in bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to becoming a great place to work. We provide excellent compensation and benefits and a collaborative environment that fosters respect and scientific excellence.
The individual researchers we hire should be willing to push boundaries and be open to new ideas; bring an optimistic and solution-oriented mindset; work with honesty and integrity; take ownership and accept accountability; execute with a sense of urgency; build and maintain a team oriented discipline and celebrate success.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to HR@trlusa.com
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Voluntary AD&D
- Voluntary Critical Illness Coverage and Voluntary Accident Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K with Company matching
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and holidays
- Support of the cost of seminars, conferences, and short-term courses.
- TRL provides a flexible and relaxed work environment.
Amiable and intellectually stimulating work environment